I am a modern-day nomad, adventuress and ginocologist (I like to pour people a gin in an exotic place). I don't believe you need to win lotto or marry a millionaire to make your dreams come true, just have to believe you can make it happen...and then take the first steps towards your goal. My travels have taken me from North America to Europe to Africa to Asia and . . . literally . . . to Timbuktu - and back. As a result of all my travels I founded my own travel company Venus Adventures Global Trips for Women in 2006. My passion is travel and adventure, with a gin at sunset: be warned, you may catch the travel bug off me! And you might become a ginoholic too!
Top Posts & Pages
- BUTTERED AND SMOKED – AN ETHIOPIAN BEAUTY TREATMENT
- A BAZAAR EXPERIENCE – or the Golden Rules on how to avoid getting completely ripped off and buying more rugs than you can poke a stick at when in an Arab souq (market)…
- Changing Bedouin lifestyles: from the tent to a house
- 9 different reasons why I love to visit Muslim / Arab countries
- Getting married the BEDOUIN way – the women’s party
- How to ward off the evil eye...