Sometimes I think we so deeply love visiting Africa or other such “developing” places because we have this inate feeling of getting “back to our roots” – we experience the freedom and ease of life pre-industrial revolution madness. This video sums it up…
I am a modern-day nomad, adventuress and ginocologist (I like to pour people a gin in an exotic place). I don't believe you need to win lotto or marry a millionaire to make your dreams come true, just have to believe you can make it happen...and then take the first steps towards your goal. My travels have taken me from North America to Europe to Africa to Asia and . . . literally . . . to Timbuktu - and back. As a result of all my travels I founded my own travel company Venus Adventures Global Trips for Women in 2006. My passion is travel and adventure, with a gin at sunset: be warned, you may catch the travel bug off me! And you might become a ginoholic too!
Top Posts & Pages
- The Interesting Characters of St Catherines village
- BUTTERED AND SMOKED – AN ETHIOPIAN BEAUTY TREATMENT
- 7 good reasons to drink Gin
- How to ward off the evil eye...
- Changing Bedouin lifestyles: from the tent to a house
- What ever happens to the bracelet girls?
- Getting married the BEDOUIN way – the women’s party
Fabulous photos from exotic travels
No Instagram images were found.