So why the name Adventures of Venus? Venus was the Goddess of love, and travel is very liberating – it allows you to truly be yourself, like nothing else on this planet. You are not someone’s kid, or wife or employee or friend, and you can drop all the expectations that go along with filling those shoes. You are just you. Travel fills you with love – love for life and this amazing world, and the inspiring people you meet. It allows your life to be dynamic, evolving and learning at a fast rate about yourself and others. Wishing you freedom to be yourself and lots of love from Venus!
I am a modern-day nomad, adventuress and ginocologist (I like to pour people a gin in an exotic place). I don't believe you need to win lotto or marry a millionaire to make your dreams come true, just have to believe you can make it happen...and then take the first steps towards your goal. My travels have taken me from North America to Europe to Africa to Asia and . . . literally . . . to Timbuktu - and back. As a result of all my travels I founded my own travel company Venus Adventures Global Trips for Women in 2006. My passion is travel and adventure, with a gin at sunset: be warned, you may catch the travel bug off me! And you might become a ginoholic too!
Top Posts & Pages
- Desert Days - spending time with nomads
- 9 different reasons why I love to visit Muslim / Arab countries
- Ramadan in the Sinai
- A fascination for the Sahara
- Oman -why I fell in love with it
- Another episode of MIDDLE EAST ENDERS - expat life in Egypt PART 1
- My top 10 most insightful books to read on Cambodia
- Getting married the BEDOUIN way – the women’s party
- Fun things to do in Vietnam
- Addicted to Morocco