Why did I start my own company, taking women to exotic destinations? Because I have led a full life and I wanted to encourage others to do the same. I wanted to give all those hard-working mothers, wives and women in general the chance to feel the freedom of travel. Nothing is more liberating than travel – it allows you to be yourself. And what can be better than that?
I am a modern-day nomad, adventuress and ginocologist (I like to pour people a gin in an exotic place). I don't believe you need to win lotto or marry a millionaire to make your dreams come true, just have to believe you can make it happen...and then take the first steps towards your goal. My travels have taken me from North America to Europe to Africa to Asia and . . . literally . . . to Timbuktu - and back. As a result of all my travels I founded my own travel company Venus Adventures Global Trips for Women in 2006. My passion is travel and adventure, with a gin at sunset: be warned, you may catch the travel bug off me! And you might become a ginoholic too!
Top Posts & Pages
- Desert Days - spending time with nomads
- 9 different reasons why I love to visit Muslim / Arab countries
- My top 10 most insightful books to read on Cambodia
- 10 Weddings and a Funeral
- Does a perfect wood stack make you anal retentive - or just Swiss?
- Changing Bedouin lifestyles: from the tent to a house
- How to dress in a Muslim/Arab country
- Bedouin women making history
- Revisiting Ethiopia 10 years on...