Why did I start my own company, taking women to exotic destinations? Because I have led a full life and I wanted to encourage others to do the same. I wanted to give all those hard-working mothers, wives and women in general the chance to feel the freedom of travel. Nothing is more liberating than travel – it allows you to be yourself. And what can be better than that?
I am a modern-day nomad, adventuress and ginocologist (I like to pour people a gin in an exotic place). I don't believe you need to win lotto or marry a millionaire to make your dreams come true, just have to believe you can make it happen...and then take the first steps towards your goal. My travels have taken me from North America to Europe to Africa to Asia and . . . literally . . . to Timbuktu - and back. As a result of all my travels I founded my own travel company Venus Adventures Global Trips for Women in 2006. My passion is travel and adventure, with a gin at sunset: be warned, you may catch the travel bug off me! And you might become a ginoholic too!
Join 685 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Changing Bedouin lifestyles: from the tent to a house
- How to ward off the evil eye...
- Negative people on a group trip - how to handle them
- 9 different reasons why I love to visit Muslim / Arab countries
- One Ethiopian man tells his incredible story
- Getting married the BEDOUIN way – the women’s party
- When I was a travelling unicorn in Africa in the 80s
Fabulous photos from exotic travels
No Instagram images were found.
And travel makes us all a little more compassionate, understanding, cooperative, and smart. Keep rockin’, lady.